Bellissima Glass undertakes to collect Your Data by means that are:
• legal; and
If you visit Bellissima Glass's web-site, your web-browser automatically discloses, and Bellissima Glass's web-server automatically logs, the following information: the date and time, the IP address from which you issued the request, the type of browser and operating system you are using, the URL of any page that referred you to the page, the URL you requested, and whether your request was successful. This data may or may not be sufficient to identify you.
Any additional data that you provide, e.g. in a web-form, may also be logged. This data may or may not be sufficient to identify you.
Any additional data that your web-browser automatically provides may also be logged. This will be the case, for example, if your browser has previously been requested to store data on your computer in 'cookies' and submits them each time you request a web-page within a particular domain (such as Bellissima Glass.com). This data may or may not be sufficient to identify you.
If you disclose personal data to Bellissima Glass in conjunction with an identifier such as your name or your credit-card details, Bellissima Glass will collect Your Data. Moreover, any data that becomes available to Bellissima Glass through any of the means described in the preceding paragraphs may be able to be associated with that identifier, and hence become Your Data.
Subject to the qualifications immediately below, Bellissima Glass undertakes to collect Your Data from you and not from other parties. This undertaking is qualified as follows:
• where Bellissima Glass reasonably considers that the protection of its financial interests requires that it gather YourData from other sources, or from additional sources. This applies in particular where Bellissima Glass has a lending exposure to you, and seeks information about your creditworthiness;
• where Bellissima Glass reasonably considers that its capability to deliver quality services to you will be materially enhanced by gathering YourData from other sources. This applies in particular to consumer profile data.
Where Bellissima Glass collects Your Data from sources other than you, it undertakes:
• to do so only by legal means;
• to do so only with your Consent; and
• to declare to you what sources it uses, and under what circumstances.
Bellissima Glass undertakes to declare the purpose of collection in a manner which is clear and meaningful, and to avoid vague, highly inclusive statements such as 'to support our operations'.
Concept and production: